You want buying power wherever you go and a Visa® Platinum credit card from CES Credit Union can give that to you. Want more? How about a generous credit line and an interest rate that’s among the lowest in the industry for qualified members? And the benefits don’t stop there.
Lost/stolen card reporting service
Emergency cash and card service
Travel and emergency assistance service
Warranty manager service
Automatic travel accident insurance
Cash advance availability
Free additional card
Credit lines starting from $500 and up
No annual fee
Stop by any Service Center, call, or email us today for an application.
IMPORTANT NUMBERS TO KNOW
To activate card: Call 1-800-411-6390 or Use Card Activation website www.activatemycards.com
PIN (Personal Identification Number) For Your Card:
These PINs were mailed to all cardholders. Use this PIN for ATM transactions and for
PIN-based retail transactions.
• If you want to change your PIN or have not received a PIN mailer, you may choose a PIN by calling a toll-free line. Call 1-877-PHONPIN (1-877-746-6746). You’ll be able to use your new PIN in about 2 business days.
• Don’t choose obvious numbers for your PIN. For example, don’t use portions of your phone number, SSN, house number or birth date that others might guess. Don’t write your PIN on your card or carry it with your card.
Reporting Lost/Stolen VISA Credit Card:
• Call toll-free: 1-800-682-6075. Please call CES Credit Union also at 740-397-1136 (or toll-free 800-397-1136), then Extension 139.
• Outside the US and Canada, then call: 1-206-352-3482 collect.
• OR use the Lost/Stolen website: www.reportmycards.com
The rates for the Visa® Platinum are not fixed, and are set according to the applicant's current credit rating and other credit qualifications and criteria. Please see the application for the current cardholder agreement. If you would like a copy of the cardholder agreement for the CES Credit Union Platinum Visa, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or call 740-397-1136 ext. 108.
If you feel the need for Credit Counseling, The NFCC (National Foundation for Credit Counseling) promotes the national agenda for financially responsible behavior and builds capacity for its members to deliver the highest quality financial education and counseling services. Call 1-800-388-2227 to speak to a counselor near you. Para ayuda en Español Ilama al 1-800-682-9832.